Hi there!

How are you? I hope you're enjoying this cold weather. I love it! ♥ 
Well, the other day I explained to you the reason why I've chosen that name for my blog. Today, I decided that it would be a great idea to introduce you my family.
We are a lot of people in this tribe haha. So, I'm going to show you some of them. 

Here we have mum and dad. They are Monica and Carlos. My mum is forty-five years old and she looks like my sister rather than my mother. She is a  really beautiful woman. Besides, I don't have any brothers or sisters. Let's continue... my dad is fifty and something... I don´t remember very well haha. He isn´t my biological father, but he is together with my mum since I was eight months old. So, for me he is my REAL AND BELOVED DAD. In this pic, we were celebrating the arrival of this new year.

Next please! haha. Ohhh, it's very difficult for me to talk about these people without crying since they are everything for me. I can´t explained how much I love my grandma and my grandpa. They raised me until I was nine years old and my grandma always says that for her I'm more like a daughter than a granddaughter. In addition, I'm their first granddaughter and the oldest of my cousins. 

Hector and Mirta. Yes, they are my life. 


I spend more time with them than with my parents.The relationships are different and incomparable. I love my parents but my grandparents are... I can't explain it ♥.

 

The following important person is Hada. She is my cousin but apart from that she is also my goddaughter. Hada is six years old and she is the youngest of the Hollmann cousins. I have two more cousins: Johanna (16) and Jonathan (10). It's difficult to describe Hada because she is like all in one you know? haha beautiful and crazy, intelligent and sometimes lazy, shy and curious... but she is so humble and a really good student. She is always taking care of everyone, and when I say everyone I mean: her parents, grandparents, cousins, uncles, aunts, pets, teachers, classmates, the man who gives her candies at the chinese supermarket, the girl who works at the bakery ( she loves bread) and more and more people... Hada is the light of my eyes. Everything I do, I do it for her.


Now, it's his turn. He is my boyfriend, Dario. It was impossible not talk about him because he also belongs to this family. Although we have fights and discussions, just like any other couples, we arrange things by talking. We believe that communication, trust, love and respect are the essential pillars in a relationship. I'm with him since 2012 and we went through a lot of beautiful moments and some not so much. But he was always there, by my side. No man ever treated me as gently and attentively as he does every day. All the time, he shows me and tells me that he is the man with whom I can build a family. These are reasons why I love him so much. 


Last but not least, my pets, or as Dario and I called them, our kids haha Mora and Peter. I just love them. They love playing, sleeping and eating. Eat is essential for everyone but for them it is like a sport, a hobbie, an avocation, a job, a profession, etc. haha. Peter doesn't like taking pictures...


but Mora... OMG! She is always the protagonist ♥.


Ok! That's all for now. Hope you have enjoyed this post. See you around ♡ツ.









Comentarios

  1. Lovely family!! Thanks for introducing them to us!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wonderful family!!!! Thanks for sharing them with ya 💟

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Hiya!

Four Methods